Go to footer

Skip to content

Freemasonry and anarchism

Criticisms of anarchism, anarchist vs. non-anarchist debates & anything generally antagonistic towards anarchism. Guest posts welcome.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Freemasonry and anarchism

Postby frankzappa » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Anarchism as a word may well describe any system other than the elite may prescribe to. In practice Bakunin and your other heroes were masons who were quids in with lenin. Now largely concentrated within the big cities, totally interdependent (in to the pen the ant) with the state - the anarchists (those that make an arc) have no social values worth defending.

They are unequivocal regarding defending homosexuality when all evidence points to the negative effects of such lifestyles (low life expectancy due to disease, high rate of suicide, highest murder rate and accidental death rate amongst partners).

They are unequivocal regarding defending black and asian youth when most with a pair of eyes can tell the culture the minorities have embraced (pimping, drug dealing, peadophilia and gangsterism) has been created by the establishment and encouraged to prosper.

They are unequivocal regarding defending womens rights when all evidence points to a culture rampant with anti white male discrimination.

They are unequivocal regarding thier silence on freemasonry, when all evidence points to the vast majority of revolutionary movements being a creation of the brotherhood.

They are all chronic alcoholics but they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

They have adapted to the technological revolution seamlessly as it enables them to spend even more time sat around on thier arses posting rubbish, and uploading infantile 'Anti Fascist Action' videos to youtube (little different to getting a hard on from watching happy slapping videos or snuff movies) At the same time never being aware they are providing the elite all the information they need regarding thier thorough state of decrepancy.

They use masonic symbols for thier banners and logos without having the slightest clue what they mean (black pentagram - mason sun, skull and cross bones - battle flag of knights templars)

They talk about class war in the uk when the working class is almost exclusivley based in china and india.

They would attack the marxists though never prepared to admit they have always thrived from the titbits which fell from the maxist table, now the marxist table has collapsed they are starved to death.

At the forth congress of the bolsheviks in 1922 freemasonry was outlawed. Masons like Kerensky all flew the coup to france in good time. Similarly francos fascist republic outlawed freemasonry in its fight against the masonic popular front. It is well known that hitler did the same. There certainly seems to be a relationship between the lower level masons who do the dirty work on the ground in both stirring revolution, creating hatred towards themselves (through thier greed, corruption and perversion) and then being the first to get thier heads on the block when the shit hits the fan. Yet for the blue lodgers the dubious perks of screwing prostitutes and keeping thier businesses ticking over is enough to keep them happy and they will always be the first to rush to the defence when we attack masonry!
frankzappa
Denizen

Re: Freemasonry and anarchism

Postby blacklotus » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:12 pm

You're pretty damn delusional.

Calling all anarchists "alcoholics" is pretty absurd. I know plenty of drug-free/straight-edge anarchists that would never consume a drop of alcohol. And how is displaying Antifa actions anything like snuff films? You do know people die in snuff films..right? No Antifa action has ever killed anyone. In fact, its usually the neo-Nazi boneheads who resort to such petty acts of violence (RIP Carlos Javier Palomino).

About "homosexuality"...perhaps the problem isn't their sexuality, but the intolerance of people like you who seem bent on making them feel as if they are somehow "less than normal" because of it. Maybe that has something to do with the suicide rates? And the diseases...well, that has more to do with unprotected promiscuity than anything else. Not sexual orientation.

You're attacks on black and asian youth are completely baseless. What really makes them any different from most youth in America today? And what does "anti white male discrimination" have anything to do with womyn's rights? Do you honestly think that being white and a male somehow entitles you to keep others subservient? If so, please feel free to get your head checked.

As for the pentagram and skull and crossbones - those are not exclusively mason symbols. The pentagram was used as far back as ancient Sumer. But the inverted pentagram as we know it today was developed by Pythagoras as a symbol of Hygieia ("health"). The skull and cross bones were also used by some pirates. Were these pirates freemasons also? At any rate, I don't really know of any anarchist organizations that use those symbols (perhaps the Jolly Roger, but definitely not a pentagram). Anarchists seem fond of the circle-a...tell me, was that a mason invention too?

In conclusion, you and your "brotherhood" can go fuck yourselves.
blacklotus
Swivel-Hips

Postby birthday pony » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:07 pm

I usually don't fuck with trolls, but whatever.

frankzappa wrote:Anarchism as a word may well describe any system other than the elite may prescribe to. In practice Bakunin and your other heroes were masons who were quids in with lenin. Now largely concentrated within the big cities, totally interdependent (in to the pen the ant) with the state - the anarchists (those that make an arc) have no social values worth defending.

Yup. Totally in with the state. That's why we've been killed by Communists and Fascists for decades. It's a tough love kind of relationship.

They are unequivocal regarding defending homosexuality when all evidence points to the negative effects of such lifestyles (low life expectancy due to disease, high rate of suicide, highest murder rate and accidental death rate amongst partners).

Basically, I like men because I enjoy everything you seem to not like. Have you ever tried an accidental murder, suicide, or contracting AIDS? It's quite fun. Hell, I do it every weekend, why not? It has nothing to do with repression in society or lack of sex education. Us gays just like infecting and killing each other until the cows come home! Usually I down a couple of Manhattans, appletinis, or any other drink us fags like and then go see how many people I can give AIDS before the next day. Don't criticize until you've tried it homie!

They are unequivocal regarding defending black and asian youth when most with a pair of eyes can tell the culture the minorities have embraced (pimping, drug dealing, peadophilia and gangsterism) has been created by the establishment and encouraged to prosper.

Once again, try it before you talk. Molest a kid and deal some crack. You might have some fun. Geeze.

They are unequivocal regarding defending womens rights when all evidence points to a culture rampant with anti white male discrimination.

As long as I can oppress me some white male I'm a happy camper. Them damn whities always forgetting their place at the top of society. Somebody's gotta boost 'em back up!
They are unequivocal regarding thier silence on freemasonry, when all evidence points to the vast majority of revolutionary movements being a creation of the brotherhood.

It's probably because we're too stupid to look up what the hell freemasonry is! Having written histories, works of fiction, and other culture rich works we've just been too busy we just don't really know our assholes from a hole in the ground.

They are all chronic alcoholics but they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

Actually, we brew some wonderful alcohol. We're just too drunk to remember where we kept it.

They have adapted to the technological revolution seamlessly as it enables them to spend even more time sat around on thier arses posting rubbish, and uploading infantile 'Anti Fascist Action' videos to youtube (little different to getting a hard on from watching happy slapping videos or snuff movies) At the same time never being aware they are providing the elite all the information they need regarding thier thorough state of decrepancy.

Yeah, we're a lazy bunch.
Never showed up in Spain, the French thing sounded cool but we had other plans, Greece was more a brief scuffle than an uprising, we were too drunk to show up again in France a few years ago, WTO sounded cool but we had a thing, we were totally gonna go to the Russian thing but Stalin was being a dick so we blew him off, we were at the labour movement in America but then we decided there was better beer elsewhere.

They use masonic symbols for thier banners and logos without having the slightest clue what they mean (black pentagram - mason sun, skull and cross bones - battle flag of knights templars)

OHHH. I didn't realize the masons had a monopoly on symbols like the sun and stars. Never seen the templars flags, but hell we're a stupid bunch! It's possible.

They talk about class war in the uk when the working class is almost exclusivley based in china and india.

And God forbid we organize anywhere else!
They would attack the marxists though never prepared to admit they have always thrived from the titbits which fell from the maxist table, now the marxist table has collapsed they are starved to death.

I generally stay away from anyone's "titbits" without consent.
birthday pony
Denizen

Postby Marja » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:56 pm

frankzappa wrote:Anarchism as a word may well describe any system other than the elite may prescribe to. In practice Bakunin and your other heroes were masons who were quids in with lenin.

Bakunin died in 1876. Lenin was born in 1870. They never met.

Now largely concentrated within the big cities, totally interdependent (in to the pen the ant) with the state - the anarchists (those that make an arc) have no social values worth defending.

Groan...

STD rates are higher among straight people than among lesbians. The vast majority of murders of lesbian and gay people are lynchings by straight people, often by straight cops. The same applies, for the record, to trans people, and we have higher suicide rates among non-transitioners than among transitioners. The vast majority of suicides are responses to hatred from parents and/or discrimination from society.

You might note that Jewish and Roma people in Nazi Germany had much higher rates of disease, due to malnutrition, suicide, and murder, due to the death camps, than non-Jewish people. Would you blame the "Jewish lifestyle," or the "Gypsy lifestyle," the Nazi state, or the attitudes of ordinary people who either supported the oppression or accepted it?

Are you suggesting we should blame black and asian youth for the policies of the ruling class? If these things have been "created by the establishment," why blame things things on black and asian youth?

And what's with the pedophilia comment? The others are found in every group, though white police and prosecutors pursue black and sometimes asian youth harder, and that skews the rates for everyone.

Have you looked into studies of the wage gap?

It was widespread in the 19th and early 20th centuries. There were rebel freemasons; there were also ruling-class freemasons.

I don't drink. I've tried and can't stand the stuff.

You can't reach people in secrecy.

Never seen those symbols in use.

We talk about class war everywhere, and the working class is everywhere.

What, you mean the campaigns of assassination they pursued against s? And anarchism was much more influential before the rise of Marxism-Leninism, and is more influential now, than it was during the Cold War.

At the forth congress of the bolsheviks in 1922 freemasonry was outlawed. Masons like Kerensky all flew the coup to france in good time. Similarly francos fascist republic outlawed freemasonry in its fight against the masonic popular front. It is well known that hitler did the same. There certainly seems to be a relationship between the lower level masons who do the dirty work on the ground in both stirring revolution, creating hatred towards themselves (through thier greed, corruption and perversion) and then being the first to get thier heads on the block when the shit hits the fan. Yet for the blue lodgers the dubious perks of screwing prostitutes and keeping thier businesses ticking over is enough to keep them happy and they will always be the first to rush to the defence when we attack masonry!

Huh? And why are you insulting prostitutes?
The silver moon is set;
The Pleiades are gone;
Half the long night is spent, and yet
I lie alone.
-- Sappho
Marja
Denizen

Postby Zazaban » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 pm

You have shamed Frank Zappa's good name, fuck you. FZ was a great anti-authoritarian.
"I am but too conscious of the fact that we are born in an age when only the dull are treated seriously, and I live in terror of not being misunderstood."
~ Oscar Wilde
"Greed in its fullest sense is the only possible basis of communist society."
~ The Right to Be Greedy
Zazaban
Zen Master

Postby frankzappa » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Thank you for your comments. It is not my intention to upset the visitors of this forum. A long time in the past, before I began researching freemasonry I was a highly committed anarchist. However, I do not mind admitting I was utterly duped and have spent my life trying to pick up the pieces since. Admitting you are the victim of a gross and monumental con is not easy for anyone. I am posting here to try and find like-minded individuals (in the UK) who may be interested in organizing against freemasonry, the only enemy worth bothering with.

“As for the pentagram and skull and crossbones - those are not exclusively mason symbols. The pentagram was used as far back as ancient Sumer. But the inverted pentagram as we know it today was developed by Pythagoras as a symbol of Hygieia ("health"). The skull and cross bones were also used by some pirates. Were these pirates freemasons also? At any rate, I don't really know of any anarchist organizations that use those symbols (perhaps the Jolly Roger, but definitely not a pentagram). Anarchists seem fond of the circle-a...tell me, was that a mason invention too?”

Pythagoras was an “initiate of mystery Babylon” (i.e a freemason) who spent years on different pilgrimages to Egypt and other Masonic ‘centres of wisdom’. The inverted pentagram is a well known symbol for baphomet, satan or the hermaphrodite goat of mendes. If that is your idea of ‘health’ - good luck, its more my idea of ‘hell’. Freemasonry is said to date at least 60000 years bc, (i.e. pre Sumerian) it has dominated the world for millennia.
All the anarchist symbols are of Masonic origin and the anarchists use them without having the slightest clue of their meaning. Never heard of skull and bones? The freemasonic elite secret society of Yale uni. Never wondered why the pirates are commonly portrayed with a patch over one eye “in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king” the same as the eye in the pyramid dollar bill. Apologies for quoting Wikipedia, this information is so easy to find there is no need for me to drag the history books out. As a school teacher I can only advise you to clean your shorts and ‘do your homework’

“An early occasion when the encircled A was used was in Stephan Michelspacher book Spiegel der Kunst und Natur (The Mirror of Art and Nature) which was published in Augsburg 1615. This was an Alchemical work strongly influenced by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's view of the Kabbalah and magic. Adam McLean describes the centre panel as "two circular diagrams with the German GOTT (the name of God) around the outside, and also the Alpha and Omega @ and the monograph which may be the name of God, Agla.[9] This represents the beginning - alpha - within the end - omega (the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. This relates to the claim related in the Book of Revelation that Jesus was "the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (22.13). Rosicrucian imagery of this type was used by the Golden Dawn. The anarchist (and police spy) Theodor Reuss was associated with William Wynn Westcott, one of the founders of the Golden Dawn, before setting up the Ordo Templi Orientis. Two offshoots of this - Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis and Aleister Crowley's Thelema used the formulation "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law", which many have taken up as an anarchist slogan.”

“Various schools within the anarchist movement have adopted their own flags. These flags are bisected diagonally with the right half in black for anarchy and the left half in a color representing each school's ideas. These color templates are also extended to five-pointed stars representing the same schools.”
“Jolly Roger/Pirate flag

The Jolly Roger used by Edward England
The Jolly Roger as a black flag with skull and bones has recently gained a popularity among anarchists.” And has also been used by UK class war for 25 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_symbolism

“Are you suggesting we should blame black and asian youth for the policies of the ruling class? If these things have been "created by the establishment," why blame things things on black and asian youth?”

That makes about as much sense as saying “Are you suggesting we should blame the nazis for the policies of the ruling class”. The incredible damage that embracing the backwards and retarded ‘masonic’ hip hop culture has caused in almost every section of society has been thoroughly ignored. It has done nothing but foister racism towards blacks and asians in the UK, and has allowed the Nazis to recruit in great numbers.

“It was widespread in the 19th and early 20th centuries. There were rebel freemasons; there were also ruling-class freemasons”.

Wake up from your slumber sleepyhead. It is far more widespread today and it leads every shade of political movement. Its intention has always been to lead the flock down yet another blind alley while they fleece ewe.

“And how is displaying Antifa actions anything like snuff films? You do know people die in snuff films..right? No Antifa action has ever killed anyone. In fact, its usually the neo-Nazi boneheads who resort to such petty acts of violence (RIP Carlos Javier Palomino).”

No matter how you would like to frame the argument, the motivation for posting and watching videos of Nazis getting physically beaten is juvenile and could at best only be described as ‘highly questionable’

“Huh? And why are you insulting prostitutes?”
How on earth could you defend them? A prostitute is good for nothing more than spreading disease.
For a serious demolishment of the ‘joys of homosexuality’ please visit http://www.abidingtruth.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm
No matter what your opinion on religion the information contained within is highly illuminating.
frankzappa
Denizen

Postby Marja » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Two of my best friends are in the trade. One also writes, another also tunes cars. Most importantly, they are human beings.

On the evening of June 27, 1969 the “gay rights” movement officially adopted terrorism as a means to achieve power when a surly mob of “drag queens, dykes, street people, and bar boys” physically attacked police officers conducting a “raid” on the Stonewall Bar on Christopher Street in New York.

Police officers regularly grabbed and raped gays and lesbians under color of law; they still rape both trans people, regardless of trade, and prostitutes, regardless of medical history. Just last year one cop, aided by another, beat Duanna Johnson in Memphis on camera. She sued the department, so one of the cops shot and killed her.

Collective self-defense is not terrorism. You, however, are an ass. Your source is long on innuendo, short on evidence, and devoid of meaning regardless. You give no rational reason I should be attracted to men, or should not be attracted to other women; and you have no idea how painful it was to try to live as a man.
The silver moon is set;
The Pleiades are gone;
Half the long night is spent, and yet
I lie alone.
-- Sappho
Marja
Denizen

Postby Crustanarchy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Most historians agree that Freemasonry developed from the early Medieval guilds, but not much earlier. I doubt humans have been practicing freemasonry since 58,000 BCE. You're making shit up, nut-case.
"Ultimately, tear gas makes you see more clearly."
Crustanarchy
Denizen

Postby Zazaban » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Humans hadn't developed language in 58,000 BCE, I'm not even sure they had migrated out of Africa!
"I am but too conscious of the fact that we are born in an age when only the dull are treated seriously, and I live in terror of not being misunderstood."
~ Oscar Wilde
"Greed in its fullest sense is the only possible basis of communist society."
~ The Right to Be Greedy
Zazaban
Zen Master

Postby blacklotus » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Really? Anarchists are a "victim of a gross and monumental con"? And here I thought refusing to be conned by anyone was what really made someone an anarchist. I'm pretty sure you were never a "dedicated anarchist", nor even a mason for that matter.

"Masonic hip hop culture"? What the hell is that? Guys with baggy aprons rapping about their local lodge? Yeah, man...it's all a masonic conspiracy. There is no way anyone could have the self-determination and creativity to make their own music.

As pointed out above, there is no way in hell that silly club existed back then. Aren't you aware that masons themselves say that it all started back during the construction of the temple of Solomon? But that's complete bullshit too. Freemasonry didn't start until around the 17th century, dude. Pythagoras was not a mason. I think you're referring to the Egyptian "Mystery Schools" or whatever.

As for the circle-a - it has nothing to do with "Alpha and Omega". It comes from one of Proudhon's (the guy pictured up there at the top) famous statements that "Anarchy is Order". And the Jolly Roger, I'm well aware of it being used by class war and other anarchists. But I'm sure that has a lot more to do with pirates and not the fucking Templars.

I probably shouldn't have even bothered.
blacklotus
Swivel-Hips

Postby frankzappa » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:47 am

Thanks again for your comments. Please try and hold back with the swearing. Someone with a genuine interest in the subject material could easily come away thinking you were most ungentlemanly and I am sure this is not the case.

Please look at a dictionary definition of the word unequivocal.

As much as I would denounce homosexuality as a way of life, I would also fight to protect its decriminalization and the right to privacy of those individuals who wanted to practice same sex sodomy, or whatever else they want to get up to. The biggest crime committed against homosexuals has been clearly stated by Michael Riconosciuto (and is barely mentioned by most fags) in his essay on the man-made nature of AIDS and how it was tested through bogus inoculations and tests and spread exactly the same way it did in Africa.

Regarding the origins of freemasonry, “Jubal troglodyte freemasonry began in eithiopia in 60000 BC” (p16, the androgenous hermaphroditic agenda, available from Alan Watt via [Link]www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com[/Link]) In reality humanity and freemasonry is much older than we have been told.

Regarding the cigarette paper you couldn’t put between Lenin and Bakunin.
"it can be argued that Lenins thought owes more to Bakunin than to marx. In its organisation, in its techniques for recruitment, in its means of eliciting loyalty from its adherents, in its messianic urgency, Lenins revolutionary party structure derives directly from bakunin, as Lenin himself acknowledges in his notebooks. But for Bakunin, revolution was more than a social and political phenomenon. It was ultimtely cosmic, theological, religious in character. Having spent more than twenty years working his way up through the ranks of freemasonry, Bakunin had acquired a metaphysical philosophical framework for his social and political ideals. Bakunin was a self proclaimed Satanist. According to one commentator, he saw satan 'as the spiritual head of revolutionaires, the true author of human liberation'. Satan was not only the supreme rebel, but also the supreme freedom fighter against the tyranical god of judaism and christianity. The established institutions of church and state were instruments of the oppresive Judaeu christian god, and according to Bakunin it was a moral and theological obligation to oppose them. Although Lenin himself never explicitly indulged in such cosmological conceptions,there is no question that he recognised thier utility. Bakunin and Lenin were both 'apocalyptic zealots, while thier Marxist rivals.....were - in comparison - Pharisees'" (p187, The Messianic Legacy, Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, Corgi publishing, 1987)

I am sure that Proudhon was well aware of the historical use of the circle a being he was yet another freemason.

Regarding Proudhon “For his third memoir on property, which took the shape of a letter to the Fourierist, M. Considérant, he was tried at Besançon but was acquitted. In 1846 he published his greatest work, the Système des contradictions économiques ou Philosophie de la misère. For some time Proudhon carried on a small printing establishment at Besançon, but without success; afterwards he became connected as a kind of manager with a commercial firm in Lyon. In 1847 he left this employment, and finally settled in Paris, where he was now becoming celebrated as a leader of innovation. .In this year he also became a Freemasonhttp://www.showchina.org/en/Exchange/01 ... 113889.htm

The foundation of anarchism and communism is 100% Masonic and so was its infiltration into the working class through the Masonic unions and trade guilds (see reference on “Luddites” in EP Thompsons Making of the English Working Class).

The pirates connection to freemasonry is well documented.

Illustration of master masons apron, with prominently displayed skull and cross bones. (p452) The secret zodiacs of Washington dc, David Ovason, Arrow publishing,1999

Next to illustration of "Masonic tomb of the seventeenth century. The skull and crossbones indicate that the buried man was a master mason. Many such tombs predate the founding of the english grand lodge in 1717" (p378, The Messianic Legacy, Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, Corgi publishing, 1987)

It is very difficult to find a viable defense of prostitution.

Every prostitute I ever met and talked to would’ve been the first to stab a well meaning individual in the back. So often the story is the one of continual abuse which is suffered, which is then turned back on society.

In the east prostitution is something whose basis rests on a person having a gun put to their heads. It is organized by 'masonic' mafia groups (triads, yakuza etc), children are sold by their parents (kidnapping less common) to work in brothels for a set period of time. After the period of time is served and debt is paid off the women can leave. A startling number of these women return to prostitution as the wage is considerably better than other manual occupations open to them (see Sex Slaves - the trafficking of women in Asia, Louise Brown, Virago press 2000)

Identical testimony can be found in east Europe, Africa and former soviet countries. (See Gordon Scott Thomas studies on child trafficking). As much as we can cry for the women and children we also have to acknowledge the complicity of those (women and men) who would sell their own children to ‘masonic’ pimps.

The plight of the average whore in the west cannot be realistically compared to her eastern 'sister' as she by and large chooses the occupation. No one is putting a gun to anyone’s head, and no one is starving to death - the practice is consensual. Larger and larger numbers of women are getting involved, and the price of sex is going down. In the west, Hip hop culture has thoroughly promoted this abysmal state of affairs and the proliferation of hip hop in the east (as a result of its success in the west) has legitimized pimping further over there.

I have lost count of the number of prostitutes I have talked to who escaped their former lives. Almost all had taken up with one of their Johns supposedly to live normal monogamous lives. However no sooner had they settled in their new lives, they would drift back to past haunts as a means of earning extra money (mainly for drugs and partying) and in favor of mixing with the same social group.

In short - some people are their own worst enemies, and they would be the first to do the dirty on you, if the opportunity arose. It is not just the case that prostitution is essentially legal. It is the deleterious effect it has had on the wider culture - promoting the 'something for nothing gold-digger whore' philosophy which is so prevalent amongst women (especially in the west), for example in the UK 40% of women think its 'OK' to sleep with their boss to ensure promotion and favors in the workplace http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... n-men.html.

Many of us have seen this in action countless times and could testify to the damage this causes to the working environment amongst colleagues.

In soviet Russia the vast majority of those who were employed were women (the men trying to keep warm in siberia) as it is well known women are more compliant than men within the workplace and can be used by the predominantly male management as easily accessible prostitutes. This is why the vast majority of new jobs go to women today - sovietisation.

The vast majority of anarchists would support a women’s ‘right’ to sell their bodies to the highest bidder. Another big step forward to Sodom and gommorough.

No matter what your opinion of prostitutes the message of this paragraph was obviously lost on you:

“At the forth congress of the bolsheviks in 1922 freemasonry was outlawed. Masons like Kerensky all flew the coup to france in good time. Similarly francos fascist republic outlawed freemasonry in its fight against the masonic popular front. It is well known that hitler did the same. There certainly seems to be a relationship between the lower level masons who do the dirty work on the ground in both stirring revolution, creating hatred towards themselves (through their greed, corruption and perversion) and then being the first to get their heads on the block when the shit hits the fan. Yet for the blue lodgers the dubious perks of screwing prostitutes and keeping their businesses ticking over is enough to keep them happy and they will always be the first to rush to the defense when we attack masonry!”

My issue was that for blue lodgers (initiates of the blue lodge – low rank masons) the dubious perks of financial and sexual payoffs is enough for them . The high rank masons who do not get their hands dirty in the same way are the first to take power (lenin, stalin, hitler, franco, mao etc etc) or get safely exiled (kerensky, Trotsky). Those who did the dirty work on the ground (low rank masons) are the first to be executed when real power is established. The second group relies on the first group (anarchists, bolshevics) and then disposes of it when it has served its purpose. My point is some people will do anything for the dubious perks of money and sex and what they perceive as power, even when the experience of history should tell them where it usually leads. My comment in the paragraph regarding prostitutes was not arbitrary, the patron saint of freemasonry is St Jonas or st John, hence the term for the prostitutes client – John.
frankzappa
Denizen

Postby Crustanarchy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 am

Bakunin was a Satanist? I remember reading God and the State and reading about a part where he speaks metaphorically as Satan representing freedom and rebellion. I'm pretty sure Bakunin wasn't religious at all, I may be wrong. And I'm also quite sure that he wasn't a freakin' freemason. Just because one sentence in the paragraph of a book says, "That year he became a freemason." That's it, that's your "proof?" There's no evidence except he said she said to prove that Proudhon or Bakunin were freemasons, these assumptions are far-fetched.

Wtf is "Jubal troglodyte freemasonry", did you just make that up? Dude, the first civilizations didn't pop up till at least 6,000 BC. I'm pretty sure humans of that time cared very little for global control and religious mission. Wtf dude, you really are making shit up, this is nuts.
"Ultimately, tear gas makes you see more clearly."
Crustanarchy
Denizen

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:04 pm

frank,

normally i wouldn't take the troll bait from a whack job. but the truth is, while i don't know about anarchism in general, there really is a connection between flag and the masons. congratulations on uncovering the conspiracy...

Postby Rich_Mahogany » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 pm

I lol'd. This is one of the most creative and delusional trolls I've seen, on ANY forum.
Rich_Mahogany
Swivel-Hips

Postby |Y| » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

My grandfather was a grandmaster free mason. Clearly all anarchists have ties to the wonderfulness of free masonery.
I am a leader, but you will not follow me.
|Y|
One Step Beyond

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Criticisms of Anarchism