Go to footer

Skip to content

Fascism in cage fighting

No-particular-theme discussion board.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Re: Fascism in cage fighting

Postby Insecuritykiller » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:40 pm

And you really think you're sided with the left? The left are the stalinists fo. You are an anarchist. You are not left.
Insecuritykiller
Zen Master

Postby coup-detat » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

I don't even think of myself as left or right. I see it as n/a.

About cage fighting, I don't get it. I agree with whoever said it was like Roman Gladiators. I don't think it will be too long before weapons get thrown in. As for Nazism, I'm not that surprised its become prominent in the cage fighting scene.

Fascists always understood something communists and anarchists often underestimate, sex appeal. Nazi uniforms are damn sexy, I don't care who knows I think that. The swastika is a strange thing. I know so many people who are so offended by it without knowing what it actually is. I have two swastikas sandwiching an om on a bracelet my sister got me from India (she found it in the middle of the road). I wear it proudly, fuck those ignorant cunts.
"Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is a revolution." ~Subcomandante Marcos
"Just because I'm an anarchist doesn't mean I won't burn a black flag." ~Johnny Hobo & the Frieght Trains
coup-detat
Denizen

Postby patrickhenry » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:22 pm

The swastika is a strange thing. I know so many people who are so offended by it without knowing what it actually is

Those people know what it is. A symbol of fascist atrocities. Symbols themselves have no meaning but what humans make of them. To many Indo/Aryans the symbols means peace and prosperity. The swastika is just a geometric motif. Humanity has either placed upon it negative or positive connotations. To millions it has been a positive symbol. To others a symbol of the worst atrocities in our lifetime.So, those ignorant cunts aren't so ignorant. :?
." It was all right to accept books from the students, but when they begin to teach you nonsense you must knock them down. They should be made to understand that the workers cause ought to be placed entirely in the hands of the workers themselves"http://www.mutualistde.webs.com
patrickhenry
Denizen

Postby DanTheMan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 pm

The reason this clothing manufacturer's logo looks like a swastika isn't to do with love and peace or a map symbol for a Buddhist temple

One of the fighters in the UFC tonight was wearing this neo nazi crap, only a matter of time until the kids are wearing it.

Are there any anarchist cage fighters?
DanTheMan
Swivel-Hips

Postby patrickhenry » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 pm

." It was all right to accept books from the students, but when they begin to teach you nonsense you must knock them down. They should be made to understand that the workers cause ought to be placed entirely in the hands of the workers themselves"http://www.mutualistde.webs.com
patrickhenry
Denizen

Postby DanTheMan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:31 pm

is he a fascist too?

Here is Hoelzer allowed to advertise their crap in popular cage fighting board http://i35.tinypic.com/anbiah.jpg
DanTheMan
Swivel-Hips

Postby patrickhenry » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 pm

He's a self-proclaimed anarchist. watch the video
patrickhenry
Denizen

Postby DanTheMan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 pm

interesting guy, would love to hear what he thinks of the neo nazi shit getting more mainstream and "acceptable" MMA
DanTheMan
Swivel-Hips

Postby coup-detat » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Has anyone else noticed that (I think it's a) clothing company called Skin Industries. The logo for Skin totally looks like a skinhead tattoo. What's going on in the mainstream these days?!
"Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is a revolution." ~Subcomandante Marcos
"Just because I'm an anarchist doesn't mean I won't burn a black flag." ~Johnny Hobo & the Frieght Trains
coup-detat
Denizen

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:29 am

I see it as the natural progression of nationalist xenophobia. I'm in the US, and even with the anti-Mexican sentiment here I still get a stronger whiff of this stuff from Europe, especially the UK and France, with the really frightening levels of anti-Middle Eastern sentiment. I feel like that's starting to bleed over here a bit. I'd expect full-blooded fascism to develop in Europe first, with the US to quickly follow suit. This thinly-veiled neo-Nazi shit is like a sign of things to come. With such symbolism going mainstream, we could be in trouble.

Postby Insecuritykiller » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 am

Not if they bring over enough immigrants where they outnumber whites. Then the battles all but over.

Besides we are all friends with each other now, we can't just stop.
Insecuritykiller
Zen Master

Postby Tiecuando » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 pm

I really want to be a cage fighter, really. Then there would be two anarchists in MMA. I'll wear the "A" symbol on my black shorts in the cage.
Tiecuando
Swivel-Hips

Postby AnarchistEpoch » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Yeah the swastika goes waaay back as a peaceful symbol. Yet again, righties co-opting lefty symbolism

The Swastika was never "lefty" symbolism moron. It wasn't political, it was religious. Also, Nazis technically weren't "righties" either. I don't consider them lefties necessarily, just crazies.
AnarchistEpoch
Swivel-Hips

Postby AnarchistEpoch » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm in the US, and even with the anti-Mexican sentiment here I still get a stronger whiff of this stuff from Europe, especially the UK and France, with the really frightening levels of anti-Middle Eastern sentiment.

I don't see any "anti-mexican sentiment" necessarily, just anti-illegal immigration. Plus, a lot of Mexicans have a lot of anti-American sentiment so they are also in the wrong. As for Europe, that's bullshit.
Europe is too kind to immigrants(which I don't have a problem with), especially in UK and France, how funny. Europe has ridiculous anti-hate speech(more like anti-FREE speech) laws in place so no one can say anything. There is no "anti-middle eastern sentiment" either you moron. It's mostly just anti-Islamic(I'm anti-all religion so I don't care), which is only a religion so I couldn't care less. There isn't some big "fascist" movement happening in the USA and especially not Europe(if anything some countries in Europe may become Islamic states, THAT is fascism).
AnarchistEpoch
Swivel-Hips

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion