1. The Internal Bulletin (IB) is the journal of record for the WSM, and a means for engaging in debate and discussion within the organisation. Responsibility for its production rests with the National Secretary, who shall see that it is produced and distributed to each member, at least once every two months.
2. Any member may submit material for inclusion. All such material shall be included without alteration or censorship.
3. The National Secretary will list in each IB forthcoming events, e.g. WSM public meetings (and topics), conferences, IB copydates, Workers Solidarity copydates and editorial meetings, and events the WSM is mobilising for. In the case of conferences, these are to be listed in each issue for at least three months in advance. This listing will be immediately identifiable by using the same logo/design each month. Each IB will carry a notice listing the holders of the following positions: National Secretary, International Secretary, Treasurer, Editor of Red & Black Bulletin, Editorial Board of Workers Solidarity, Editorial Board of Red & Black Revolution, and co-ordinators for campaigning work (e.g. water charges, Justice for Abu-Jamal, etc.).
4. The National Secretary will compile a list of decisions made/policies agreed by WSM conference and place it in the first IB following conference.
5. Pre-conference IBs will contain a draft agenda as prepared by the National Secretary, reports, motions and any other business members wish to put before conference. These IBs, which may also contain usual IB material, will be published at least 14 days prior to conference. Conference may refuse to deal with matters, other than emergency motions, which have not been placed before the membership in this manner. The purpose of this is to ensue that members have sufficient time to think about proposals before being asked to vote for or against them.
Motions submitted to an IB which are not discussed at the following National Meeting be automatically placed on the agenda for the nest Conference (and placed in the pre-conference IB).
6. In each IB reports will be given by officers and other members who have specific areas of responsibility. This is to inform members and allow them to see that mandates are being carried out.
These reports shall include:
National Secretary: correspondence sent and received from individuals and organisations within Ireland, news of new members (and any resignations), a financial report, a report and record of all WSM national meetings and conferences, a report on sales of Workers Solidarity, reports of national WSM activities and initiatives.
International Secretary: correspondence sent and received, news received from/about anarchist organisations and activities abroad.
Bookservice Organiser: brief details of new titles in stock, advertising undertaken, sales report.
Branch Secretaries: local WSM activities and initiatives, WSM contributions to campaigning work (with a brief report of activities undertaken, arguments put, and an assessment of our successes/failures), Workers Solidarity sales, decisions taken by the branch, and brief minutes of each branch meeting during that month.This paper is out of date - see the new WSM site for the more recent version